Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring is coming,,,slowly

We have had crazy weather here the past month. While driving my route (which is a total of 22 miles) I encountered, hail, snow, sun, wind, and more sun. The kids were amazed at half one block could be all sunny and the other half was having a snow storm.
March 20th on my calender marks the first day of spring, and I am wondering what to plant in my garden. I got sod last night for the yard and am busy painting and getting ready to move in in May. I will have more time soon as the 15th will be my last weekend to work, I am taking some time off.

I will be going to Weenache, WA on the 19th, to Ephrata, and Moses Lake on the 20th and 21st, then after taking the Hanford High School Track team to Kennewick, I leave for a week at my mom's for spring break. I look forward to time off.

No comments:

Post a Comment