Friday, July 23, 2010

IT HAS BEEN ALMOST A YEAR

I have not written in a long time, but time has been flying by.
I finished my class and became a radiological Control tech, I have also taken my rectification test, passing with a 94.
The family reunion is over, allot of work, but worth it in the end.

I think I miss the stress, but am hoping to start online classes this fall, going into nuclear physics. I finally found something I really enjoy that is a stable career, and isn't so demanding.

The kids are growing up quickly, and are now young adults.

Nicholas should be done with basic training, he was at Ft Benning, GA, going to be a paratrooper. I pray this helps him mature and realize the lies he has been told many years while with his dad.

Dustan, wants to be a chef/baker, I tried to talk him out of it but he just loves culinary arts.

Brittany, is working at Safeway at the deli, and plans to resume college this fall also.

Wesley, need I say more,, he is going to get his GED this fall and am putting him in a union so he can be an apprentice, as he wants to be a welder.

No comments:

Post a Comment