Friday, December 19, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas Break

Today is the last day of school,, yeahh!!!

Wesley took the day off from school, Dustan got in at 10am, and Brittany will come home with me on the bus, she had a party in spanish class so wanted to be there.

Brittany started baking cookies last night, and tonight we are all cooking and baking up a storm getting ready for the festivities that start Monday.
I dont have a definate plan this year so we are playing things by ear and enjoying our time together.

I have to finish my shopping and getting all the Christmas stuff out. I try to make the house and table as festive as possible.

It would be a perfect Christmas if Nicholas would be here this year, I heard he is going to his dad's though, so I will keep praying he will come home. I do know though he is attending college, church and is working for my ex in-laws. His happiness is important to me even if it hurts he wants nothing to do with his siblings, me or my sister and her family. It is hard to know though what his dad has told him over the years. This breaks my heart as I love him so much and miss him. But again this year we will leave his presents under the tree, then put them in storage with the others he has not gotten since he was 11.


Lena and I are getting a blog page set up for the family reunion and will e-mail the address for that so family members with computers can see progress or updates, as we have already had changes since the letter she sent out from Afghanistan.



No comments:

Post a Comment