Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Radiation Protection Technician

I finally passed my class I have been taking since September. I can now apply and work at Hanford Nuclear site as an RCT or HPT (hazardous protection tech). Finally a sole job where I can work support my kids. The only problem is that I love driving school bus, which I hope to keep doing, and I love my clients that I do home health care for, hmmm, somedays I wished I was able to do more that physically capable, as I also have the twins still at home.

Dustan left last Tuesday and is now residing at Moses Lake on the Job Corp campus. He loves it, and we are greatful to my Unlce Philip whom recommended it. He comes home on Friday for Christmas break and stays till January 4th.

Brittany is getting her paperwork in also as she wants to join Job Corp, leaving Wesley and I home. Wow just one kid left, makes me regret working so much of their lives away, but we do have fond memories and our Friday night movies/ popcorn/ game nights.

Our beagles are doing great, as we are still in an apartment for the winter. Cindy turned 7 in Sept, and Betty 1 in Oct. We take them to the dog park often where they get worn out and come home to sleep.

Well this is our lives at the moment in a nut shell.

1 comment: